- Tested under dermatological control, it respects skin’s natural pH, is not irritant and hypo-allergenic
- Never contained phosphates or parabens
- Free of dyes and colorants
- Goat’s milk is traditionally recognized for containing moisturizing fatty acids, vitamins A (retinol) and B3 (niacin), potassium, zinc and selenium
- Finished product not tested on animals
- Made in Canada
Nature Foaming Milk Bath – Real Shea Butter
Since 1998, the Canus laboratory has developed a proven technique that transfers the benefits of fresh goat milk to its various product lines.
Leaves a sweet flowery fragrance. Contains shea butter known for its nourishing and softening benefits.
Size: 800 ml • 27.1 fl. oz
|Fragrance: Shea Butter|
Cassandra Nedwards (verified owner) –
I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews on the other bath products. But I had to try it for myself. I’m glad I did! I used a small amount…I would say less than 1 oz. There was more bubbles than I knew what to do with. And after my bath of about 20+ minutes, there was still bubbles after emptying the tub. And the best part..I was not itchy after I got out. My skin is soft but that is because I use goat milk soap.